Teaching your children to read is fundamental
Download our Free Guide: Parents and Grandparents' Guide to Encouraging Reading
Awards We Have Won
- 2016 International Latino Book Award (5)
- 2016 National Indie Excellence Award
- 2016 Foreword Review’s IndieFab Book of the Year Award
- 2015 International Latino Book Award (2)
- 2015 National Indie Excellence Award
- 2015 Moonbeam Children's Book Award
- 2015 IPPY Award
What would you like to learn today?
Check out what people are saying about us ... they're making us blush!
Posts by Bloggers
Our Press Releases
Learn How to Customize Our Books
An Important Note on Choosing Languages for Your Book:
Bilingual books are completely bilingual, with the exception of 3 pages: the copyright, dedication and awards pages. These three languages are printed only in the 1st language.
Options in the dropdown menus on the dedication page will be written in the first language of your book.
- For example: You select Spanish as the 1st language, but you are navigating our website in English; if you choose the option: "our little ballerina" it will appear as "nuestra pequeña bailarina" in your book.
- However, if you choose the "Write Your Own" option, this text will appear in the book exactly as you write it and will not be translated.
- If you create a Spanish / English book (with Spanish as the 1st language), you will probably want to write in Spanish if you select the "Write Your Own" option from the dropdown menu.
GET THE FREE GUIDE
Parents and Grandparents' Guide to Encouraging Reading
- Improve your child or grandchild's reading skills and watch them succeed academically
- Avoid arguments and negativity stemming from a child's lack of desire to read
- Help foster your child or grandchild's lifelong love of reading
We respect your privacy. Your email address will never be shared or sold.